BIP Capital, Saas, Motive Partners, Jungle Ventures, Qualcomm Incorporated, Crestline Investors, Peak Ventures, TPG Sixth Street Partners, Partners HealthCare, Cascade Seed Fund, Cascade Angels Fund, Aybuben Ventures, Foresite Labs, Madison Dearborn Capital Partners , Jackson Square Ventures, The Capital Report, and Capital Report by JD
NOTE FROM EDITOR
Today The Capital Report will be list of closed funds, reblog a press release of one of those funds, as always provide a disclosure about the report such as the editor invested in one of the funds, and a list of funds announced. We will relogged the Report on other websites such as IN Destination, Red Hook Capital, and Inventor Network by JD.
HIGHLIGHT OF FUNDS
- BIP Capital, a venture capital firm active in the Southeastern United States, closed its newest fund, at $101m
- Motive Partners, a NYC-based investment firm focused on investing in financial services technology enabled companies, closed its inaugural fund, at more than $473m
- Jungle Ventures, a Southeast Asian early-stage venture capital firm, closed its third fund, at $240m
- Wireless technology company Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) has launched a $200m 5G investment fund
- Crestline Investors, Inc., a credit-focused institutional alternative asset manager, closed its first European Opportunity Fund, at $360M
- Peak Ventures, a Lehi, Utah-based venture capital firm, closed its third fund, at $75m
- TPG Sixth Street Partners, a finance and investment business with over $32 billion in assets under management, and its TSSP Capital Solutions platform, closed its first Capital Solutions fund, at approximately $2.2 billion of total third-party commitments
- Boston, MA-based health system Partners HealthCare has launched two new investment funds
- Bend, Ore.-based Cascade Seed Fund, which is rebranding from Cascade Angels Fund, has held an initial close on the sixth fund since 2014 at $5.4 million
- Aybuben Ventures, a Pan-Armenian venture capital fund dedicated to Armenian tech entrepreneurs from all over the world, launched with an initial $50m fund
- Foresite Labs, LLC, a San Francisco, Calif. and Boston, MA – based incubator of data science and healthcare companies, has officially launched
PRESS RELEASE OF A FUND
We picked BIP Capital as we are interested in Saas acquisitions and Saas moonshot deals.
ATLANTA, Oct. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — BIP Capital, one of the most active venture capital firms in the southeastern United States, announced today the successful close of BIP Capital Venture Fund IV, surpassing its target of $100 million. Venture Fund IV will provide Series A and Series B financing for market-disrupting B2B SaaS and tech-enabled services companies focused on Enterprise SaaS, Healthcare IT, Digital Media, Dev Tools, and MarTech.
Read more: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bip-capital-successfully-closes-venture-fund-iv-with-101-million-300945929.html
All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news. Our partner companies many explore investing in some of the listed funds.
DATA ON NEW FUNDS
Below is a list of funds that have been announced. Our pick of the month is private equity Madison Dearborn Capital Partners VIII and Venture Capital Jackson Square Ventures III.
Continue reading “The Capital Report v19.11.04”